Here is what you need to know to schedule your first visit
Scheduling Timothy H Kindt, DDS is open Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. with Lunch from 12:00 p.m to 1:00 p.m. and Friday from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. We will schedule your appointment as promptly as possible. If you have pain or an emergency situation, every attempt will be made to see you that day.
We try our best to stay on schedule to minimize your waiting. Due to the fact Dr. Kindt provides many types of dental services, various circumstances may lengthen the time allocated for a procedure. Emergency cases can also arise and cause delays. We appreciate your understanding and patience.
Please call us at Mesa Office Phone Number 480-981-0094 with any questions or to schedule an appointment.
Your First Visit Your initial appointment will consist of a consultation explaining your diagnosis and treatment options. Occasionally, treatment can be done the same day as the consultation. However, a complex medical history or treatment plan may require an evaluation and a second appointment to provide treatment on another day.
Please assist us by bringing in this information and filling out the forms shown below before you come in for your first consultation. (Download Forms here.)
- Medical History Form Includes medication and supplement listings
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Financial Responsibility Form
- Current dental insurance card or provider name and plan number and/or your actual plan If you have medical or dental insurance. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
* HIPAA requires a Photo ID on file for all patients over 18 years old. Please bring your ID with you on your first visit.
* IMPORTANT: A parent or guardian must accompany all patients under 18 at the consultation visit.
Please alert the office if you have any of the following:
- A medical condition that may be of concern prior to surgery (i.e. diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.)
- Are taking blood thinners
- If you have a history of heart disease or artificial joints
- If you are allergic to latex
- If you are on any medication (i.e. heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.)
- Require taking medication prior to dental cleanings (i.e antibiotics, or pre-sedation)
Do I need to bring X-Rays? If your previous dentist has taken recent x-rays (within 6-months), you should request that they forward them to our office. If there is not enough time, please pick them up and bring them to our office. If additional images are necessary, they can be taken at our facility.